Heeled by MelRose seeks to recognize to one high school senior, who will pursue collegiate studies upon graduation. The young lady will receive a scholarship in the amount of $1,000. The scholarship awarded will be presented as financial donation which will be applied toward expenses to the college/university of their choice. Heeled By MelRose scholarship program is purposed to offer female students encouragement in furthering their education, provide positive support, and help them passionately pursue life endeavors as successful young women.
Scholarship Applicant Form Requirements:
- Complete application
- Answer all questions with complete
- Submit a typed letter of recommendation with the scholarship
- Submit/include awards, certificates, recognition or any additional academic/athletic/community/religious
- Application must be submitted via email to email@example.com
- Scholarship application deadline is Wednesday, May 1,
Scholarship Essay Questions:
*Answers to essay questions must be typed. All essay questions must be completed to the best of your ability. *
- How will your major/area of concentration contribute to your immediate or long- range career plans?
- If you had the opportunity to change your school in a positive way, what specific changes would you make?
- Describe how you have demonstrated leadership ability both in and out of
- Why do you believe you are a good candidate to receive for this scholarship?
- Who is/has been your biggest influence in life and why?
- In what ways has your education contributed your goals?
- Where do you desire to see yourself in 10 years (education/professional development/career?
- What benefits do you feel a college education offers in consideration of your life goals?
- Name a person or persons you admire and explain why you choose
- Briefly, describe your short and long-term